Monday, February 9, 2009

Domain Expired :(

The domain name juliehsu.com that Q registered for me was expired without any notice. Instead of paying the regular $11.99 per year to renew it, the domain registrar charges $97.99 if I want to get the same domain name back. Another way is to wait for 70 days until the domain name goes back to the market first and then buy it back. This really sucks! So, I'm back on blogger now.

This weekend, we went to Kerrisdale- a neighborhood where I grew up and lived there for 15 years. The MacDonald's was where I got my first part time job in Gr.11. Hills was my favourite shopping spot and Starbucks was a convenient spot for meeting up and hanging out with friends. Further down the street was a Vancity branch where I worked there for a year. It brings back great memories.

We had a cup of Cappuchino at Caffè Artigiano:
Caffè Artigiano

The wall of coffee bean bags gave a good reflection of light and created a nice bokeh background:
Life is like an echo. We get from what we put into it and, just like an echo, it often gives us much more. ~ Boris Laner-Leonardi

Played with a new idea of cloning image:
Do you ever wish to have a twin?

No comments:

Post a Comment